* GPRS multi-slot class 12 * EDGE multi-slot Class 12 * WCDMA 3GPP release 99
* Output power - UMTS 1900/850: 0.25W - UMTS 2100/900: 0.25W - GSM850/GSM900: 2W - DCS1800: 1W - PCS1900: 1W * Control Via AT Commands * Supply voltage range: 3.3V~ 4.2V * Operation temperature range: -30 °C to +80°C
Support embedded Script Language * LUA Script Language
Specifications for CSD * Support in GSM and WCDMA Specifications for Network Identity and Time zone (NITZ) * Support in GSM and WCDMA Specifications for video call * DTMF on H245 * Support standard WCDMA 64kbps(CS) Video call
* USB Driver for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista * USB Driver for Linux 2.6.16 * Firmware update via USB * MMS * TCP/IP * FTP/HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/POP3 * FOTA * USB Audio Interfaces
* RJ45 * UART * USIM card * ADC * Digital Camera * GPIO * I2C * Micro-SD card
RJ45 MODEM POOL Driver
RJ45 com port mapping steps
if your device for multiple comport devices, please repeat the following operation and modify the data port NO ,
to finish all com port mapping of com port server.
VCOM Advanced Usage
VCOM can be used as TCP Server or TCP Client to build communication with com port server. In this way,
It can establish communication between upper pc which on two ends of the WAN and terminal equipment’s comport.
1.upper PC has fixed Wan IP address
VCOM as TCP Server,com port server as TCP Client.The working mode on com port choose TCP/UDP Socket,
set up detailed protocol TCP Client,the other side host fill upper pc’s IP address, The other side port fill the port which set in VCOM .
2. terminal devices has a fixed IP address of the wan
With the same settings with LAN mapping com port configuration(See Section 1),change LAN IP to fixed WAN IP
(such as LAN IP not directly assigned to the COM PORT server, but assigned To router that needs to do Port Forwarding